I’m going to let numbers speak more for themselves. I could give you BPM, milliseconds per beat, but I won’t.
The problem is that those of you who use this site keep all personal information from me. Which is, I told you in the intros and widgets on the page: Here is the information figure out which speeds you like yourself. In the alternative, ask me and I will feature that song on the front of the page or somewhere inside the website.
Those of you who are sarcastic, think you are funny and that I thought I put a lot of work into this without charging anybody for it. I think it is disgusting is the reason that Americans are mocked which is because everything has to be done out of pure profit basis since I am not doing this on a pure profit basis it must be worthy of my going through 400 letters 398 of which are spam or mockery. Many people have come to me and said “that is the most work I’ve ever seen for something that doesn’t matter that much.” And that is a comment that is fair. I accept that kind of comment.
But those of you who think you’re hot *hit by coming on here and mocking what I’m doing you probably are (a) jealous or (b) envious, or (c) covetous or (d) angry, specifically that much of the “magic” and “art” of music is explained, hence cannot be enjoyed as much as in the past, or (f) are terrible musicians or, (g) probably are not musicians at all, or (f) think that I’m doing this as an idiot because every American wants to get Rich and I’m trying to sell you something to make myself rich.
The ones who write in with false allegations such as these of course use fake names and fake email addresses to do whatever they want.
You can change URL now – I don’t care at all if you come to this page or not. I went through a stats obsessed phase early in century and the thrill wore off after about 1.5 years. WordPress® would certainly prefer that you don’t come here, but in reference to my explaining speed, at the moment January 14, 2013, it’s a case of the Jerks were the loudest and made me realize that it is not worth putting up work that is meant to help people only to have it stolen but by DJ’s or stupid applications on telephones or recording studios are bands are mashup DJ’s. I’m not an Indian in 1688 – if I loan you something, know that it belongs to the community of music and psychology geeks, not to you as property for some [app] or other such gauche worthless greed-only-gadget. I know it’s not the American way as portrayed on tv. It’s the real American way of knowing that your work has been howled at and mocked by people far better off than anyone who has time to write me personalized letters of sarcasm.
Even if you think this page is worthless don’t you have something in your life that’s worthy of your time and not constructing these letters which I don’t want to print out (but will) as I get them the information is more difficult to navigate, as the coward “hackers”, I know there are ‘good hackers’ out there.
So when you wee much of the most important data in handwritten form, you know the reason – it’s 700x more difficult to troll handwriting.
Peace, have a good night †
(aka Ian Andrew Schneider – I’m a lawyer, I walked down the street to court and charged myself a dollar for the service to change my name as often as I like!. My great grandparents, Phillip and Sara Silverman are the reason for this pilot project’s title. Sandy is my mom’s name – unaffiliated with and created before any storms (135 dead) or shootings (no comment). Donald Trump turns out to be a kind man. The “comedy” actress Sara Silverman turns out to be a shallow jerk. Phil Collins is arrogant but he at least wrote a hard copy to me as to his opinion of what I was doing.
Sandy Silverman School
“If you work for Wikipedia, you were born on the wrong planet.”
January 14, 2013
- “Home” | Phillip Phillips | Breakdown of the Song at 121.0 BPM which Rocketed PP to fame | Video, Tempo, Frequency, Vibration Charts (7746.com)
- Music for Thunder Road (o.canada.com)
- Highlights from My Conversation with Erika Andersen, author of Being Strategic (zanesafrit.typepad.com)
- LONESOME DAY – Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band (njfs.us)
- SPRINGSTEEN AT HIS BEST – “lucky town,” live in Ireland | speed isn’t cool or uncool. It is what it is. Precision measurement – here – free? A (meanspeed.com)
- Counterbalance No. 112: Bruce Springsteen’s ‘Darkness on the Edge of Town’ (Sound Affects) (popmatters.com)
- FABTV: Bruce Springsteen “Dancing in the Dark” (fabsugar.com)
- WE WILL ROCK YOU and BADLANDS – Queen and Bruce – Why are these songs played at sporting events – TEMPO ANALYSIS, PART ONE (meanspeed.com)
- Gutfeld: The Tyranny of Cool (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Johnny Marr On The Messenger, The Smiths, And Why He Can’t Stop Joining Other People’s Bands (stereogum.com)